Would you like to give your WordPress pages a trim design quickly and easily? Then a WordPress page builder plugins could be just the thing for you. You can use drag & drop to create individual layouts without any coding knowledge. Page Builder Plugins allow the simple graphic preparation of individual posts – visually using drag & drop. The nice thing about it is that you don’t need any HTML, CSS, or programming knowledge.
In this post, we are focusing on the WordPress Page Builder Plugins. Here, We’ll be going over each plugin’s editor, content modules, templates, and any additional features they offer. So let’s get started.
Thrive Architect is an intuitive frontend page builder plugin by Thrive Themes. It’s a premium plugin that works with virtually any WordPress theme. You can either create custom page layouts within the confines of your theme’s header and footer or create custom pages from scratch. It is one of the best page builders on the market right now and it excels at landing page design as well. Thrive Themes itself has an entire suite of marketing plugins and a powerful theme builder available too.
Best features of Thrive Architect
- Visual Editor – Thrive Architect is a drag-and-drop page builder that works on the frontend of your site. You can see your changes as they’ll appear on your site in real-time.
- Dozens of content Modules – From text and heading elements to calls to action, pricing tables, and contact forms, this plugin has every content module you need to build optimized landing pages.
- 330+Landing Page Templates – Choose from a library of over three hundred landing page templates filled with a wide variety of designs, from simple splash pages to full-on landing pages designed to suit different marketing purposes.
- Various Style Options – From simple button style selections and font settings to drop-shadow and intricate color settings, Thrive Architect has the style options you need to create custom designs with ease.
- Complex Sizing Options – This plugin has multiple column layouts to choose from, but you can also resize any column to any width you please. There are also padding and margin settings you can configure for sections, columns, and modules.
- Build Your Own Template Library – Save individual modules, sections, or even entire pages as templates, and reuse them later.
- Thrive Themes Membership – You can purchase Thrive Architect on its own, but you can also purchase it as part of Thrive Themes’ membership program. This program grants you access to all of Thrive Themes’ plugins, including Thrive Leads, Thrive Optimize, and Thrive Comments.
Price of Thrive Architect
You can purchase a single site license for Thrive Architect for $67. Support renewals only cost a small fee. Membership prices start at $90 every three months or $228 every year and can be used on up to 25 websites. All plans are backed by a hassle-free, 30-day, money-back guarantee.
Elementor is a powerful WordPress page builder plugins that comes in free and premium versions. It launched in 2016 and immediately changed the way Page Builder Plugins were designed within the WordPress community with its innovative frontend live editor.
The features of Elementor
- Visual Editor – Elementor was one of the first page builders to introduce live frontend editing with its intuitive editor and friendly user interface.
- Dozens of Content Modules – This plugin has enough content modules for you to build beautiful, optimized landing pages. There are even WooCommerce modules and third-party add-ons you can install to gain access to even more modules.
- 150+Templates – This editor has over 150 pre-designed templates to choose from if you don’t have an eye for design. Some are even available as “template kits,” which are a set of key website pages (homepage, About page, etc.) that feature uniform designs.
- Customize Everything– From typography and color settings to on-page photo editing and animations, Elementor has enough style options for you to create amazing designs without CSS.
- Sizing Everything – Configure margin and padding settings for modules, rows, and sections. You can even choose different font sizes for different devices.
- Personal Template Library – You can save anything within the Elementor editor and reuse it on other pages later. This includes modules, styled sections, or entire landing pages.
- Hello Theme – Elementor’s own Hello theme is available to install for free from the WordPress theme directory. It’s the best way to get started with the plugin if you don’t already have a theme, especially if you have Elementor Pro, which grants access to Theme Builder.
- Theme building – Elementor’s Theme Builder tool allows you to customize key theme elements for almost any theme, not just its own theme.
- Popup Building – Elementor has a built-in popup tool you can use to create effective popups designed to help you achieve your marketing goals.
You can get started with the basic version of Elementor for free by installing it from the WordPress plugin directory. Premium plans start at $49/year for a single site license. A 30-day, money-back guarantee is available for all plans.
Elegant Themes launched the Divi theme in late 2013 and shook up the page builder sub-community within the wider WordPress community when it did. It released the page builder within the theme as a standalone plugin shortly after.
Features of Divi Builder
- Visual Editor Now Available – Divi’s first editing experience, while groundbreaking at the time, was a somewhat clunky collection of sections and rows with modules you couldn’t even see until you clicked on them or previewed the page. Now, Divi Builder has a frontend visual builder that allows you to see your changes in real-time.
- 40+Content Modules – Divi Builder’s collection of content modules are optimized for marketing and include calls to action, contact forms, and testimonials.
- 800+Templates – Divi Builder has over 800 pre-made landing page designs available in over 100 website packs. Unfortunately, the pre-made section and module layouts are not available.
- Customize Everything – From the text, colors, animations, and other styles to padding and margin sizes, Divi Builder lets you control every part of your design.
- Divi Library – Save any page, section, row, or module design you create in the Divi Library, and reuse it later.
- Divi Theme – Divi Builder is the standalone version of the Divi theme. Your purchase of Divi Builder also gives you access to the Divi theme, which unlocks theme options and a theme builder tool, both of which are optimized for Divi Builder.
- Divi Leads – Divi Builder comes with a built-in split testing tool that allows you to compare two versions of the same element to see which one performs best.
- ET Membership – Divi Builder plugin is available as part of ET’s membership program, which also grants you access to the Divi and Extra themes, their email opt-in plugin Bloom, and their social sharing plugin Monarch.
Price of Divi Builder
Divi Builder is part of Elegant Themes’ membership program. An annual license costs $89 while a lifetime license costs $249. A 30-day, money-back guarantee is available for both plans.
Beaver Builder is another freemium page builder plugin that offers live frontend editing and powerful features. Along with the features mentioned below, you can purchase the Beaver Themer extension as a premium add-on. This extension allows you to customize key theme elements for almost any WordPress theme.
Features of Beaver builder
- Visual Building – Beaver Builder is another powerful page builder plugin that uses an intuitive frontend editor that displays your changes live.
- Dozens of Content Modules – This plugin comes with just the right amount of content modules for you to design highly-optimized pages. They include such modules as calls to action, pricing tables, contact forms, and opt-in forms.
- Dozens of Templates – Beaver Builder has numerous landing pages to suit a variety of different marketing campaigns and content pages, including contact pages, team pages, pages for your services, about pages, and more.
- Advanced Customization – This plugin has advanced styling and sizing options to give you complete control over your designs as well as to give you the ability to create professional designs with ease.
- Library – Save and reuse modules, rows, or even entire landing pages.
- Beaver Building Theme – Some Beaver Builder plans come with the Beaver Builder theme, which has advanced theme options and optimization for the Beaver Builder editor.
Beaver Building Pricing
You can get started with the basic version of Beaver Builder for free by installing it directly from the WordPress plugin directory. Premium plans start at $99 for unlimited site licenses. You’ll need to purchase a license for the second tier at $199 to gain access to the Beaver Builder theme, however. All plans renew at a 40% discount and are backed by a 30-day refund policy.
Brizy is a younger yet just as powerful page builder plugin developed and maintained by the same company that operates ThemeFuse and Unyson.
Features of Brizy
- Visual Editor – Brizy uses a drag-and-drop editor on the frontend of your site and allows you to see your changes in real-time.
- Content Modules – This plugin has a modest content module collection, but they’re still enough to help you build optimized pages with ease.
- Hundreds of Templates – Brizy may not have the most extensive collection of content modules on this list, but it certainly makes up for it with templates. There are dozens of full landing page templates and hundreds of pre-designed sections.
- Customization – This plugin’s styling options are expansive and easy to configure. You can even adjust the margin, padding, and column sizes.
- Theme Customization – The premium version of Brizy allows you to customize your theme’s header and footer.
- Popup Builder – The premium version also includes an intuitive popup builder for optimized forms and calls to action.
- Split Testing – Split testing two designs against one another is a feature the developers plan to implement and improve upon as time goes on.
- Brizy Cloud – The premium version comes with complimentary access (for one year) to Brizy Cloud, a simple hosting service that allows you to host individual landing pages you create with Brizy and use custom domains if you wish.
A basic version of Brizy is available through the WordPress plugin directory. Premium plans start at $49/year for three site licenses.
Themify Builder is a simple page builder plugin that comes with fewer features than the other plugins on this list, yet it still has frontend editing. It’s designed to work with any theme but is specially built for Themify’s own themes.
Features of Themify Builder
- Frontend Editor – Themify Builder’s frontend editor is less intuitive than the other options on this list, but it still allows you to see your changes in real-time.
- Content Modules – Themify Builder has a moderate collection of content modules for you to use.
- 40+ Templates – This plugin comes with over 40 pre-designed landing pages for you to get started with.
- Customization – Themify Builder comes with the simple styling, sizing, and animation options that make designing like a pro quick and simple.
- Themify Themes – This plugin is designed to work with any theme, but it’s specially optimized for Themify’s themes, which use the plugin as a framework.
Themify Builder pricing
Themify Builder’s lite version can be installed from the WordPress plugin directory. A premium add-on bundle, which unlocks access to dozens of additional content modules, is available for $39.
Page Builder by SiteOrigin is one of WordPress’s first and oldest page builder plugins. While a number of powerful competitors have risen throughout the years, this plugin continues to innovate and expand upon its simplicity.
Key Features Of SiteOrigin
- Grid-Based Editor – SiteOrigin’s page builder uses a grid-based editor that does not allow you to see your changes in real-time by default, though a live editor feature is now available.
- Content Modules – This plugin comes with limited content modules, but they’re enough for you to build unique landing pages.
- Site Packs – A free SiteOrigin Site Pack plugin is available for you to install pre-designed landing page layouts.
- Themes – SiteOrigin has developed several free and premium themes that integrate seamlessly with its page builder.
Many of SiteOrigin’s features are included for free. You can gain access to premium content modules and advanced options for the developer’s themes with a license for SiteOrigin premium. Pricing for this version of the plugin starts at $29/year.
Choosing the best WordPress page builder plugins
The WordPress page builder plugins you ultimately decide to go with will depend on what you need it for. Do you simply want to build optimized, well-designed landing and content pages, or are you in the market for a new site design?
If you want to create optimized landing pages and content pages, a plugin like Thrive Architect will be ideal.